Monday, March 4, 2013

February Bingo

Last month, I started tracking my books on the Random House Reading Bingo card (see this post for details). Here's what the card looks like now that February is done:

The books (continuing the count from January):

  • A book I would have picked up as a teenager
5. Bossypants, Tina Fey
  • A book written by a celebrity
 6. Cannery Row, John Steinbeck
  • A book with an animal on the cover. I didn't even think about this one until I was updating the bingo card. There were frogs on the cover of my edition.
I was working on a book by a Canadian author but decided to abandon it for now, so we'll see if that square happens for March or not. Instead, I've picked up The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides.

One more week to go until March Break! I'm looking forward to having time to read more than a few pages before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment